Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIWW #2


My Sissy cleaned out her closet last week. Lucky for me that means they get sent my way! I had lots of fun trying out the new things!



Sunday 06/12- Church
Shirt- (From Sissy) I think Delia's
Under- Kohl's
Skirt- Modbe
Shoes- Payless
Bracelet- Cookie Lee



Friday- Grocery store
Shirt- (From Sissy) Alloy
Under- Aero
Pants- Kohls
Flip Flops- Target
Necklace- Cookie Lee



Saturday- Fathers Day dinner at Sissy's
Tank- (From Sissy) American Eagle
Tee- From Sissy Alloy
Pants- Old Navy
Shoes- Payless
Necklace- Gift


Monday- Errands
Shirt- From Sissy Old Navy
Shorts- Wal*Mart
Flip Flops- Old Navy
Bracelets- Cookie Lee


I'm linking to:
pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice! I am loving the plaid tank and the alloy one from Sis! What a score! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple lace tee from Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!