Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WIWW #3

I've been slacking in the WIWW posts. To be honest I haven't been wearing anything lately worth taking a picture of. The pictures I have are from the past few weeks when I did do something with myself. Which still isn't saying much.


Errands
Shirt- Modbe, refashioned by me
Lace under- Kohls
Shorts- Nordstrom
Flip Flops- Old Navy



Grocery store
Black under- Modbe
Tank- Target
Jeans- Gap
Flip Flops- Old Navy



Doctor appointment
Under- Old Navy
Tank- From Sissy
Belt- Old Navy
Shorts- Nordstrom
Flip Flops- Target

Book club
Cardi- Target
Tanks- Old Navy
Jeans- Kohls
Wedges- Nordstrom



pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Cute looks, refashioned tee is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!