Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Enjoy Utah Contest

I entered the contest at Enjoy Utah for Disney on Ice tickets. The contest was for submitting an idea that would be used on Good Things Utah (a local TV show kinda like "The View" but not as catty) and Fox 13 with Big Buddah. Michelle from Enjoy Utah is going to be competing with other Mommy Utah bloggers. They are wrapping food to be donated to the Utah Food Bank. It's a timed contest so it needed to be fast, inexpensive, creative, and of course cute.

I decided to turn my thinking cap on and see what I could come up with that would be all those things. Most importantly something she could do fast. Here is what I came up with:






As you can see there is a side for Mickey, Minnie, the Mad Hatter, and Cinderella. All I used was paper and I only used items I had on hand making it a grand total of FREE hundred dollars. Tune in to Good Things Utah tomorrow morning from 10-11 and see if my idea is the one Michelle ended up using!! If you live in Utah and haven't already you need to check out Enjoy Utah!! There are some rockin' awesome ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!