Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ring Holder from an Ornament

A few years ago at Christmas time I was walking through Wally Worlds Christmas aisle. I saw an Eiffel Tower ornament that I HAD to have!! I am a sucker for anything with the Eiffel Tower. Back when I was trying to decide what I wanted to do "when I grew up", I really wanted to be a French teacher. I bought the ornament, spray painted it black, and took the ribbon off. For a long time it sat on a shelf in my bathroom. One day I realized it would be nice to have somewhere to set my ring when I go to bed, clean, or have a shower. I realized that the shape of the Tower would be a perfect ring holder! I was happy to find something that I had already and put it to a better purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!