Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Jello Salad

If there is anything we Utahns know it's jello and fry sauce. I thought I would share one of my favorite go to and no fail recipes for jello. To start you need a 16 oz container of cottage cheese and cool whip, small box of jello, and fruit. If you are making this for more people use a larger container of cottage cheese, cool whip, and larger box of jello. 

Basically you can do almost any combo and it will probably be pretty good. We had peach with our dinner last night. I didn't defrost any of my frozen peaches so I used bananas and pears with the peach jello.

Some of our other favorite combos are:
Orange jello, with mandarin oranges, and pineapple (Mac fam fave)
Strawberry jello, with strawberries, and bananas or pineapple
Lime jello, with mini marshmallows, and pineapple
Peach jello, with peaches, and pears or bananas

Directions:
Mix the cool whip (non frozen) and cottage cheese together. Stir in the jello until fully mixed. Add in the drained fruit of your choosing. Let chill before serving.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! They all sound so good! I think I'm gonna try the stawberry banana one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!