Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Guest Blogger at Crystal's Craft Spot!!!

Hey everyone today I'm a guest blogger over at Crystal's Craft Spot!!! I have LOVED Crystal's blog for a long time. She has lots of super cute ideas!! This week she has been doing a week of super yummy recipes. I will for sure be trying lots of them. She also does a super fun craft challenge each month. If you are stopping by from Crystal's Craft Spot welcome!! I hope you make yourself at home and take a look around.

Some of my favorite projects of Crystal's:
This is seriously one of the cutest dolls I've seen!!

I LOVE LOVE this desk!! The fabric at the bottom is such a great idea!

I've had a play tent on my to do list for a long time. I'm totally going to make a boy version for little SMac.

One of my favorite songs is The Luckiest by Ben Folds Five. This saying is perfect for family photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!