Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Last Minute 4th Stuff

When I was at our book club this week, my cousin asked if I would make some hair bows for her little girlies. I haven't made lots of bows but thought why not. I came home and went to MnM's hair bows for inspiration. Her adorable dance teacher makes the cutest bow I've ever seen! I decided to try something along those lines. I think they turned out pretty cute considering I'm still a beginner!


My Sissy wanted to make a wreath for her front door. She wanted to do something quick and patriotic. I saw an adorable wreath
from The Cellar Door Stories while browsing through Night Owl Craftings link up this week. My Sissy LOVED it when I showed her.

We took a trip to our Granny's house for some yarn. I happened to have an extra wreath laying around that I didn't know what to do with. Sissy came back to my house and went to town. I took a picture as she was leaving of her finished project. Too too cute! I'm going to have to make me one of these for sure!!

The best part of both these projects is they were totally free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!