Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Snowmen

My Mother in law and I saw the cutest snowmen on Pinterest at Christmas time. We decided we needed to make some. They were super easy!
 
We followed most of the same instructions as the inspiration ones from Keeping It Simple. For the eyes and mouth on ours we used black sharpies. The noses were cut from orange foam sheets. We bought the gloves for the hats, and the fleece for the scarfs, from the dollar store. We also made pom pom's for the top of the middle snowman's hat.
 
This craft was for sure a Pinterest success.

I'm linking to: Sugar Bee Crafts, Keeping It Simple, Craft O'Maniac, and Six Sisters' Stuff

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Love it when things turn out the way you want to after seeing it on Pinterest, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours turned out so cute!! I just adore your hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from Take-a-Look Tuesday at Sugar Bee Crafts.

    Cute snowfolk! I've never had the courage to try something I have found on Pinterest. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!! Super cute, easy, and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    Show and Tell Saturday at Sassy Little Lady is LIVE! I’d love to have you share your post!
    http://www.sassylittlelady.com/blog/show-and-tell-saturday/show-and-tell-saturday-2
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!