Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Heart Block

 
I have another pinterest inspired project. If you missed my last one you can find it here. I decided to do one for the month of love this time. I loved the heart blocks from one of my favorite blogs Simply Kierste.
 
 
 
I did a couple things different from the inspiration ones. I used scrapbook paper instead of newspaper for the under part. I also added some ribbon. I know I say this all the time but this little block was seriously easy. I mean crazy easy. I really love how it turned out. This was another pinterest success.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I found you from Sugar Bee Crafts! I'm your newest follower via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm so glad you are back to blogging! I want one of those :) I still wish I were as crafty as you sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!