Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Heart Block

 
I have another pinterest inspired project. If you missed my last one you can find it here. I decided to do one for the month of love this time. I loved the heart blocks from one of my favorite blogs Simply Kierste.
 
 
 
I did a couple things different from the inspiration ones. I used scrapbook paper instead of newspaper for the under part. I also added some ribbon. I know I say this all the time but this little block was seriously easy. I mean crazy easy. I really love how it turned out. This was another pinterest success.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm so glad you are back to blogging! I want one of those :) I still wish I were as crafty as you sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!