Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Closet Organizing Tips

Back in the pre-kiddo days. I was pretty anal about my closet. I had everything hanging color coordinated and categorized. I've gotten pretty lax in my ways these days but I do have a few tricks to share.

1. I bought el-cheapo laundry baskets from Wally World that I put on the top shelf of my closet. I don't have a ton of closet space so I had to think upward. I have one for purses, jeans, and winter/head gear. This cheap fix cleaned up my closet so much.  

2. (This one is by far my fav.) I saw on Oprah during the Peter Walsh clutter crew challenge a GENIUS trick. When you hang your clothes back in your closet after washing, turn the hanger in the opposite direction. This little trick shows you what clothes you wear often and what ones you don't. This makes it sooo much easier to decide what clothes I LOVE and what I can part with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!