Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Holiday Boards




A few years ago I had an Uppercase Living vinyl party. I bought one of their kits that comes with seasonal vinyl sayings. Because I'm cheap like to save money, I didn't want to buy a different board for each saying. I decided to put some on the backside too. Little in the middle but she got much back. 

I bought the boards at Lowe's and had the Lowe's Man (official job title I'm sure) cut them down for me. I had lots of fun painting the different ones for the different themes. I went a little crazy on the spider web for Halloween and the sponging for Love You Day but other than those two I love how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!