Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Starting With the Man in the Mirror



We found this beauty on our most recent adventure to the thrift store. Luckily the hubster (aka Old MacDonald aka C Mac) and Bro in law 2 are lurps tall so they were able to get the bad boy hung. C Mac and Bro in law 2 HATE cameras especially when I'm behind it. I had to sneak in the kitchen to get a picture. My only regret was I should've recorded  it because it was hilarious!! Oh and if you are wondering (so you can score a bad boy like us), C Mac put brackets underneath for better support.

Cost of mirror... $10 from my favorite thrift store
Cost to pay Bro in law for help... $5 (in the form of a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper)
Hearing Old MacDonald squirm because of a fear of heights... Priceless









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!