April over at Wildflowers and Whimsy gave me a blog award back at the beginning of the month. When I started my blog last month I had no idea what I was doing. I Heart Nap Time gave some blogging advice and one thing she said was to link up to parties. I linked up my little scrabble frame and April left me my first comment and invited me to link up to her party. She seriously made my day!! She has a really great blog and is going to be doing a 14 day Spring Fling giveaway party starting March 20th. If you haven't already you need to check out Wildflowers and Whimsy. She is an amazing sewer and has such great ideas and tutorials!! Here are some of my favorite things she has done:
|She was a contestant on Project Toddler Runway and made this ADORABLE dress. I love love the fur!!|
|She made this before she was a blogger. I think this would be a darling reading corner in a kids room!|
|I LOVE this dress!! I have a soft spot for red and ruffles. I think I need a shirt like that.|
|Are those not the cutest Tink shoes ever!! She made them. I told you she is talented!!|
So the terms for accepting the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person (or people) who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Here are some things about me:
1. I can't have dishes in the left side of my sink. That is the side that our garbage disposal is on. If I see dishes put in there I get hives and go batty. I'm okay with the right side being filled but not the left.
2. My favorite food is ice cream. I love Ben and Jerry's phish food if I go store bought. My most favorite though is a local ice cream shoppe in Utah called Leatherby's. Oh my the are delicious!! When we go it's a must to also get french fries and fry sauce.
3. My DVR is always overflowing. The shows I love to watch and record are: Modern Family, The Office, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Jerseylicious (don't judge lol), The Bachelor, Paula Deen, Oprah, Celebrity Apprentice, Deadliest Catch, Anything with the Kardashians, SYTYCD, Survivor, Cupcake Wars, Food Network Challenges, Hoarders (even though I feel like I need to clean right after and sometimes want to throw up), and my new #1 favorite thanks to my cousin is Glee. Now you see why my DVR is overflowing! I record too many shows and I never have time to watch them.
4. I'm a big lover of peanut butter but I don't like plain peanut butter cookies. There has to be some sort of chip in it. Old Macs favorite cookie is peanut butter with white chocolate chips. Super yummy!
5. I'm a Twilight junkie. My heart belongs to my hubby but my neck belongs to Edward. I've read the books numerous times. I think, like with most great books, the movies never do it justice. Me and my girlfriends do a big GNO though when the movies are released and it still is tons of fun.
6. Even as an adult I still think Disneyland is magical. We took our first family vacation there last year and I've been ready to go back ever since!
7. Last but certainly not least I'm super baby hungry. It seems like everywhere I go all I see is pregnant ladies and new babies. Every week someone new announces on facebook how they are expecting. One of these months that is going to be me.
Here are the amazing blogs that I'm passing this on to
(in no particular order):
(in no particular order):
1. Ronda- Batchelor's Way
2.Veronica- Life In The Thrifty Lane
3. Aubree- Yellow Blackbird
4. Beth- Patchwork Chronicles
5. Brooke- Girl Boy Girl Inspired
6. Jen- My Little Corner Of The World
7. Hayley- Consider It All Joy
8. Emily- Senseless Sophistication
9. Angela- Comfie Country Crafts
10. Heather- Crafting The Night Away
11. Amy and Debbie- The Happy Scraps
15. Dana- D'Lea Designs
I hope that from this super long post you got to know me a little better! I'm sure we are all mutual fans of all the big time bloggers out there so I wanted to do something a bit different. I hope that I was able to introduce you to some amazing blogs that you haven't stumbled onto yet!!