Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

February Thrifty Finds

Shockingly I haven't been finding very much on my latest thrifting trips. I have some things though that I forgot to post from last month.

Family board $2- I am going to put together a picture wall and this will work perfect with it.


Magazine holders $2 for both- My magazine area was OUT OF CONTROL this cleaned it up tons. I will eventually spray paint them but frankly I was too lazy.




Jewelery Box for MnM $3- MnM was in need of a different jewelery box so she could actually see her things. This little one works perfect on her desk.




Long mirror $5- This was my favorite find. I LOVE this mirror. The frame around it is super super cute.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some good finds. I wish I could find deals like those.
    www.chandrassouthernlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither. It's been rather disappointing.

    I was stopping by to support those sponsoring the Spring Fling. I'm following you now.

    Join us for Throwback Thursday parties and Fashion Fridays.
    www.luxeboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!