Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Deviled Eggs

With Easter approaching this weekend I thought I would post my recipe for deviled eggs.

To start put the eggs in a pan with cold water. Put the pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium high. Once the water starts boiling set the timer for 12 minutes. Once the eggs are done boiling take them off the heat and put them in a bowl with cold water.

When the eggs have cooled down peel the shells off. Next cut the eggs in half length wise and scoop out the cooked yolks. I don't have exact measurements for this next part. Depending on how many eggs you cook depends on how much you need. I use both miracle whip and mustard for the filling. I start with two large scoops of miracle whip and a small squirt of mustard. Stir all of it together and taste. Add more miracle whip and mustard if needed. You want to have a nice balance.

Once it tastes to your liking fill the egg shells with scoops of the filling. I use a small spoon to fill mine. Sprinkle the eggs with paprika once filled. Let the eggs chill in the fridge before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!