Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's Beginning To Look Like Easter


We have a fun ledge in our little house. I like to use that space for holiday decorations. I get a little crazy after Christmas with having things all over the place. This ledge keeps the madness in one area and doesn't make me a crazy person. I thought I would show you all the Easter decor that's sitting on it at the moment.

I have my holiday tree again. I made the garland for it the same way as this one. The hanging bunnies and eggs are from an old garland I had. I didn't have a good place for it so I took it apart and made ornaments.


There is also the holiday board that I made. I got the Easter houses at Joann's a few years ago.


My other little Easter tree also came from Joann's a few years ago. The bunny sign in front of it was actually a yard sign but the stake broke off.

Well there you have it. It's not much but just enough to get excited for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!