Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March Thrifty Finds

I said in February that it's been slim pickins at the thrift store. We made an unplanned stop there last month after MnM had an eye appointment. I actually found a few things this time.

I scored this lamp shade for $1. It needed a little re-attaching with hot glue.

Plant thingy for $1. I don't do live plants. I can't seem to keep them alive for longer than a day.

Old Mac found three light fixtures. We have brassy ones right now. I really wanted to just paint the ones we have but Mac doesn't think the paint job would last very long. The smaller ones were $3 a piece. Larger one $7. The finishes are slightly different but not by much.

Total cost for thrifty finds last month $15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!