Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hoo Are You #3

 
NightOwlCrafting
 
It's been a while since I did one of these.
I thought it would be fun to participate again.
 
Here are this weeks questions!
1.  What is your favorite thing cooked on the BBQ?
2. How do you celebrate Memorial Day?
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. Do you still have your tonsils?
5. Do you unite your shoes when you take them off?

Here are my answers!
1. I can't pick just one! One of our families new favorites is jalapeno and cheese
brats from Johnsonville. They are delicious!! I also really love steak and tin foil chicken.

2. The past few years we've spent most of the day doing yard work. I think Old Mac has to
work this year though which means it will be pretty boring at our house.

3. I HATE my handwriting!! My Dad and Grandpa were both professional sign painters. They would make signs for local grocery stores and flower shops. Needless to say that gene wasn't given to me.

4. I do have my tonsils still. My favorite food is ice cream so as a kid I always wished I needed
my tonsils out. Nobody every told me how painful it was just that they ate ice cream all day.

5. When my shoes make it to the closet they are at least side by side. We have a big
shoe basket in our front room that shoes get tossed into. It's a mess trying to find matching
ones in there. At least they are off the floor though. LOL




1 comment:

  1. here from hoo are you.. i also hate my handwriting. haha
    love your blog, way cute stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!