Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Fun Theme Weeks

With summer quickly approaching I thought it would be fun to post some summer fun things. I did this post HERE when I first started the little old blog. Last summer we did lots of summer fun things but we also threw in a few "theme weeks". The first one we did was "fish week". We did crafts, watched movies, ate snacks, and took a field trip that all went with the theme. We had at least one activity every day for about five days. Some days had more than one activity.

Craft: We made fish finger puppets, pipe cleaner penguins (from the Family Fun website), fish I spy bags (from Make It and Love It), and bought a pack of Under the Sea foamies from Michael's.

Movie: We watched Finding Nemo and Surf's Up.

Snacks: We made cupcakes with blue frosting and a swedish fish to top it. We also had goldfish crackers with lunch.

Field Trip: We went to the Living Planet Aquarium.

Some other fun themes we did were bug week and space week. These were a great way to pass time at our house!
Visit thecsiproject.com

I'm linking this up to The CSI Project, I Heart Nap Time, Keeping It Simple, Craft O' Maniac, Sugar Bee, Lil Luna, Night Owl Crafting, Sassy Sites, Tatertots and Jello, Making It With Allie, and The Tattered Tag

1 comment:

  1. those are adorable! and so fun! we love going to the aquarium!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!