Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Guest Blogging at Made It On Monday!!!

Hey everyone I'm over at Made It On Monday today!! I'm sharing a super fun tutorial for a patriotic craft. Be sure to stop by and check it out. If you are here from Made It On Monday hello!! Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Make yourself at home. I first found Jill's blog from SYTYC. All of her projects last season were amazing!! I'll leave you guys with some inspiration and spotlight some of my favorite projects she did! 

Stuffed animals to go with the Brown Bear book. All made from scraps!!

I LOVE this knock off!! I want to re-create something like this for our bedroom.

This amazing dress was made from a Men's shirt, over sized Woman's shirt, and old romper!!



I dont' think this could be any more darling!! I love the colors and how matchy it is! Too cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!