Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Boredom Ideas


I've seen lots of darling summer boredom buster ideas in blog land. One that was too cute to not copy was by one of the super talented sisters over at Drab to Fab. Ali took a plain piece of construction paper and wrote out all sorts of things for her kids to do. The perfect thing about this list is most of the ideas are ones the kids can do almost any time. Little Miss MnM was super excited for this.

I have an awesome neighbor who gave me a great list of ideas for keeping the kiddos occupied. I added some of those things onto this list. We've had our board up for almost a week and the kiddos are loving it! The one thing that is driving me nuts is my horrid handwriting. Mine doesn't look at all as cute as Ali's. This list idea will for sure be coming back again at our house for future summers!! 



I'm linking this to:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!