Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Testing Trisha's Recipes

 
Did you ever see the movie Julie and Julia? I thought it was a clever idea. I've thought for a long time it would be fun to try something similar. The hardest part for me was trying to find one cookbook or Network star that I could try this on. That was until I discovered the show Trisha's Southern Kitchen.

 
 

First of all it's Trisha Yearwood! I have always loved her. Second all her recipes are pretty easy. I also like her recipes because she uses ingredients that aren't hard to find. Third she's cooking for her hubby who happens to be THE Garth Brooks. You would be eating the same things he is. It was really a no brainer for me to pick her.
 
 
 

I'm going to try out at least one recipe of hers a week. I already started by doing one of her dips for our book club. I will be calling this little adventure, "Testing Trisha's Recipes". I'm super excited about this. I hope that some of you will follow along and try some of them too. Stay tuned......

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I'm always up for trying new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and
    your views are pleasant in support of new people.


    Have a look at my web blog - diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!