Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Family Drawing


I decided to kill some time a few months ago at my favorite thrift store. I found a super cute frame for only $1.50.

After I got home it sat empty in my closet because I didn't know what to put in it. I found the cutest idea on the U-Create website. They suggested having one of your kids draw a picture of all the people in the family. If your kids are anything like mine they do this all the time anyway. I don't know why I never thought to frame them instead of hanging them on the fridge.




My oldest is big into drawing right now. I let her be the one to draw the picture of our family for the frame. I love this little picture. Even my hubby thinks this is one of the best photos of our family we have. I highly suggest letting your kids, niece/nephew, grand kids whoever it might be do the same. It will bring a smile to your face every time you look at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!! I read all of them and they all make my day!!